A monument of wooden architecture of national importance has been preserved here – the Church of St. Anna, which belongs to the best Transcarpathian baroque churches. Bukivtsovo on Google Maps. Photos by: Maxim Ritus.
Originally this church, built in the 17th century, had a different silhouette. In 1791, it was reconstructed and received its present appearance. Today, it is called the Church of the Holy Prophet Elijah.